Spell check

John Skjerven
I have been using Open Office for several years.  Last week the Spell Check
quick working.  Now it indicates that all the words are incorrect instead
of just one and then suggesting the correct spelling.  How do I correct
this?

John Skjerven
Home 480 473 4819
Cell 480 695 0777
2611 E Bear Creek Ln,  Phoenix, AZ  85024

Re: Spell check

David Robley
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89052

On 30/9/19 9:29 am, John Skjerven wrote:

> I have been using Open Office for several years.  Last week the Spell Check
> quick working.  Now it indicates that all the words are incorrect instead
> of just one and then suggesting the correct spelling.  How do I correct
> this?
>
> John Skjerven
> Home 480 473 4819
> Cell 480 695 0777
> 2611 E Bear Creek Ln,  Phoenix, AZ  85024

Cheers
--
David Robley

If I were you, who'd be me?