Spreadsheet 2018 not opening

alan cence
I have used Open Office spreadsheets to keep track of my expenses for the last 3 years. I tried to open this year's spreadsheet today, but it asked me to register with my first and last name, and initials. When I tried to open the spreadsheet after that,  I got a message saying that it was locked for editing by "unknown user." When I tried to open read only, only gibberish apoeared. What can I do to recover the spreadsheet that I have been using for this year?Many thanks,Alan Cence

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android