Spreadsheet Protect Sheet message

Hugh Wilkinson
Am using Macros that Unprotect the sheet at the beginning and Protect the sheet at the end.  I do not want the 'Protect Sheet' message to appear as the response will always be OK.  Can this be done.

Hugh G Wilkinson
73 A  Frankleigh Street
Spreydon, CHCH 8002
Ph:  03 332 0546   Email:  [hidden email]
Mobile:  027 450 8315

Re: Spreadsheet Protect Sheet message

John Viestenz

"Hugh Wilkinson" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [users] Spreadsheet Protect Sheet message

<<Am using Macros that Unprotect the sheet at the beginning and Protect the
sheet at the end.  I do not <<want the 'Protect Sheet' message to appear as
the response will always be OK.  Can this be done.

--------
I use:
    oSheet.Protect("")
where oSheet has been DIM'd as Object  and
defined as oSheet = oDoc.Sheets.getByName("whatever")

-- John V