Spreadsheet

Michael Warvill
Please can you tell me how to set up a calculation to enable me to: example total all of column C
Rows 1 to 29 into row 30? Without using 1+2+3. Can't find answer anywhere.
Thank you
Mike W

Re: Spreadsheet

Martin Groenescheij

On 17/03/17 10:20 PM, Michael Warvill wrote:
> Please can you tell me how to set up a calculation to enable me to: example total all of column C
> Rows 1 to 29 into row 30? Without using 1+2+3. Can't find answer anywhere.

SUM(C1:C29)

> Thank you
> Mike W

RE: Spreadsheet

Simona Negrea
You type in cell C30 the following

=sum(c1:c29)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone.