Spreadsheet

steve ronneberg
I made a spreadsheet but I am unable to send it or upload it anywhere... I saved to my desktop and tried sending from there and still nothing

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Spreadsheet

Johnny Rosenberg

> I made a spreadsheet but I am unable to send it or upload it anywhere... I
> saved to my desktop and tried sending from there and still nothing

I can't see that this is an Apache OpenOffice issue, unless you tried to
send it from inside Apache OpenOffice. Exactly what are you doing when you
are trying to ”send” your spreadsheet file?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg