Spreadsheets OO2- Default setting for Header/Footer

Spreadsheets OO2- Default setting for Header/Footer

John Barman
Hello All/
Is there any way I can make the default setting for spreadsheet Header/Footer settings with no entries ? For a single printed sheet I dont normally want Sheet/Page numbers to print, and I would rather not have to remember to turn them off every time I print!
Like many others I'm sure, I love OO2, and am very grateful to all involved in its production and development.
John B

Re: Spreadsheets OO2- Default setting for Header/Footer

Richard Detwiler

You should be able to create a template, with page formatting set to  headers
and footers off. Then make that template your default template. See the  Help
for how to create templates and how to make a template your default.