StarBasic syntax as compared to VBA

lawrencelow
Hello,

I appreciate if someone like yourself can table a VBA equivalent
syntax for StarBasic.  This will enable non-programmers like myself
to easily convert VBA code to SB code for spreadsheet, as my office
only uses OpenOffice.  I need all the help available to do even a
simple task.  Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Lawrence Low
Dealer
Offline: (+65) 6590-6912 (DDI)
Online: http://sg.uobkayhian.com
Email: [hidden email]

UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd
8 Anthony Road
#01-01
Singapore 229957
Tel: (+65) 6535-6868

Others -
http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/finance/
http://www.sgx.com/wps/portal/marketplace/mp-en/home
http://btstocks.asiaone.com/
http://www.nextview.com/
http://www.shareinvestor.com/
http://www.listedcompany.com/
https://us.etrade.com/e/t/home
http://www.ft.com/home/asia

This transmission has been issued by a member of the UOB Kay Hian
Group for the information of the addressee only and should not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person.

Each page attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any
disclaimer which forms part of it.

Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor
the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any investment.

Its comments are based on information obtained from sources believed
to be reliable but UOB Kay Hian Group makes no representations and
accepts no responsibility or liability as to its completeness or accuracy.

The most effective way to achieve right relations with any
living thing is to look for the best in it, and then help that
best into the fullest expression.

*Allen J. Boone {American Author}

Re: StarBasic syntax as compared to VBA

Alexandro Colorado-4
I would recommend to learn StarBasic, please consult our guides on the
Documentation area:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/BASIC_Guide

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor