Starting OpenOffice.org 2.0 in Listening Mode

Starting OpenOffice.org 2.0 in Listening Mode

Vincenzo Giuliano
Hi
My name is Vincenzo.
This is my problem: in
/<OfficePath>/share/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu/ I have
added  the tag

<prop oor:name="ooSetupConnectionURL">
                        <value>
                                socket,host=localhost,port2002;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager
                        </value>
</prop>

within the tag

<node oor:name="Office">

On Linux console I start the openoffice with the command
/soffice -accept=socket,host=0,port2002;urp
/The openoffice start but on Linux console the message /urp: command not
found/ appear.
So openoffice is not listening.
What can I do?

Thank you all.

apw

Re: Starting OpenOffice.org 2.0 in Listening Mode

apw
Am Dienstag 17 Januar 2006 12:41 schrieb Vincenzo Giuliano:

> Hi
> My name is Vincenzo.
> This is my problem: in
> /<OfficePath>/share/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu/ I have
> added  the tag
>
> <prop oor:name="ooSetupConnectionURL">
> <value>
> socket,host=localhost,port2002;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager
> </value>
> </prop>
>
> within the tag
>
> <node oor:name="Office">
>
> On Linux console I start the openoffice with the command
> /soffice -accept=socket,host=0,port2002;urp
use the following: /soffice "-accept=socket,host=0,port2002;urp"
then it should work
Arnulf

> /The openoffice start but on Linux console the message /urp: command not
> found/ appear.
> So openoffice is not listening.
> What can I do?
>

> Thank you all.

Re: Starting OpenOffice.org 2.0 in Listening Mode

Juergen Schmidt-3
Vincenzo Giuliano wrote:

> Hi
> My name is Vincenzo.
> This is my problem: in
> /<OfficePath>/share/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu/ I have
> added  the tag
>
> <prop oor:name="ooSetupConnectionURL">
>             <value>
>
> socket,host=localhost,port2002;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager
>             </value>

you should try "port=2002"

Juergen