Status on Continuous l10n

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Status on Continuous l10n

Alexandro Colorado-3
Hi just want to learn if there is any documentation that talks about the new
continous process. I kind of got distracted with the launch of 3.3. and I am
trying to catch up with this process for the new releases.

Regards.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Status on Continuous l10n

Ivo Hinkelmann - Sun Germany -
Hi,

see here:
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/the_localization_process_will_be

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Ivo

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Hi just want to learn if there is any documentation that talks about the new
> continous process. I kind of got distracted with the launch of 3.3. and I am
> trying to catch up with this process for the new releases.
>
> Regards.
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Status on Continuous l10n

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Ivo Hinkelmann <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> see here:
> http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/the_localization_process_will_be
>
> I hope that helps.
>

Well thats the same post on the wiki (
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ContinuousL10n) but just mentions
things that it intends to do, but points to no site where the process lives.
The FTP site was unaccesbile for me, so I wonder if we can have an online
repository or maybe I just did something wrong accesing the FTP site.

Is there any locations we can point the process to?
What is the status on the planned stage ToDos?
Is the issue to prevent exceed capacity from the main repo fixed already?
Can we download these builds already?


>
> Cheers,
> Ivo
>
>
> Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>
>> Hi just want to learn if there is any documentation that talks about the
>> new
>> continous process. I kind of got distracted with the launch of 3.3. and I
>> am
>> trying to catch up with this process for the new releases.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Status on Continuous l10n

Ivo Hinkelmann - Sun Germany -
Hi,

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Ivo Hinkelmann <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> see here:
>> http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/the_localization_process_will_be
>>
>> I hope that helps.
>>
>
> Well thats the same post on the wiki (
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ContinuousL10n) but just mentions
> things that it intends to do, but points to no site where the process lives.
the contl10n builds are made inside here on Oracle infrastructure

> The FTP site was unaccesbile for me, so I wonder if we can have an online
> repository or maybe I just did something wrong accesing the FTP site.
ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/

I have no problem to access that site. Anyone else has the same access
problem?

>
> Is there any locations we can point the process to?
I don't got that point

> What is the status on the planned stage ToDos?
see below

> Is the issue to prevent exceed capacity from the main repo fixed already?
We have to move the l10n module out into a own repository. This will be
done in cws l10nmove. Everything is ready so far, Ause will QA this cws
asap. After integration of this cws we can go on and commit/integrate
every cws produced by contl10n. I expect that the l10nmove cws will be
integrated into the m101

> Can we download these builds already?
yes, on the ftp site. See above. Sadly there is the m99 windows build
missing due to an error in instset

Cheers,
Ivo

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Status on Continuous l10n

Dick Groskamp
My answers inline

On 7-2-2011 17:40, Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:
> I have no problem to access that site. Anyone else has the same access
> problem?
No problem for me. Always accesible
> yes, on the ftp site. See above. Sadly there is the m99 windows build
> missing due to an error in instset
I noticed that they were missing. Now I know why :-)

Thanks IVO,
keep up the good work

--
DiGro

Windows 7 and OpenOffice.org 3.2.1
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]