Status on LinkTest

Alexandro Colorado-4
Hi I wonder about the status of LinkTest, is it being used? How often? any
planned documentation on newcomers?

I have been talking about the future of QUASTE and TCM at the l10n list and
I found linktest seems to be used for that porpouse but only found one case
available.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: Status on LinkTest

Ji Yan
Hi Alexandro.

  We are using Testlink[1] as test case repository and testing cycle
management tool. You can register first and explorer test project "Apache
OpenOffice testproject". Currently, there are over 200 test cases in this
project.
  There is also an guide[2] on QA wiki introduce how to use Testlink, hope
it will be helpful.

[1] http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org
[2] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestLink

--