Style and Font size

randy.marshall@telus.net
How do I set my Style I.e. Arial and Font size 12 to be my default every time I open "Open Office" I can't seem to figure out where I do this. I don't want the current default

Love the program

Thanks

Re: Style and Font size

Joost Andrae-2
Hi,

for OpenOffice Writer you'll find the setting in menu item
/tools/options/OpenOffice Writer/Basic Fonts (Western)/

Have fun, Joost