Subscribe to Questions and Answers

Tammy Curtis
May I subscribe to get questions and answers?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Subscribe to Questions and Answers

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Tammy Curtis,

You can simply send your questions to the List, there is no need in subscribing in order to get some answers. But if you like to read our List or want to participate you are welcome to subscribe. This is a public project. It is open to anyone.

All the best
Peter

Am 23. September 2018 20:46:04 MESZ schrieb Tammy Curtis <[hidden email]>:
>May I subscribe to get questions and answers?
>
>Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Subscribe to Questions and Answers

Tammy Curtis
Thank you for your response.

Tammy

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018, 12:12 AM Peter kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tammy Curtis,
>
> You can simply send your questions to the List, there is no need in
> subscribing in order to get some answers. But if you like to read our List
> or want to participate you are welcome to subscribe. This is a public
> project. It is open to anyone.
>
> All the best
> Peter
>
> Am 23. September 2018 20:46:04 MESZ schrieb Tammy Curtis <
> [hidden email]>:
> >May I subscribe to get questions and answers?
> >
> >Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Subscribe to Questions and Answers

Dave Barton
Hi Tammy,

Just to expand a little on Peter's information:

If you wish to take part in the project's activities (eg. coding,
documentation, user support, etc.) the points of contact can be found
here: https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

If you wish to ask and answer user questions the most appropriate list
is: [hidden email] As Peter explained you are not required
to subscribe to this or any list, but if you do not subscribe your
postings have to be processed through moderation and you will not
automatically receive copies of your posts or any replies.

Kind Regards
Dave

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2018, 12:12 AM Peter kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Tammy Curtis,
>>
>> You can simply send your questions to the List, there is no need in
>> subscribing in order to get some answers. But if you like to read our List
>> or want to participate you are welcome to subscribe. This is a public
>> project. It is open to anyone.
>>
>> All the best
>> Peter
>>
>> Am 23. September 2018 20:46:04 MESZ schrieb Tammy Curtis <
>> [hidden email]>:
>>> May I subscribe to get questions and answers?
>>>
>>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Subscribe to Questions and Answers

Tammy Curtis
Thank you for the information.