Suggest you add...

Frank Becker
Please consider adding

"Find Comments" to the OpenOffice Writer "Find and Replace" window.

Great application!

Thanks,

Frank Becker

Re: Suggest you add...

Jonathan Jarou
were you calling from a 213 area code?

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Frank Becker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please consider adding
>
> "Find Comments" to the OpenOffice Writer "Find and Replace" window.
>
> Great application!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank Becker

Jonathan

Re: Suggest you add...

Guy Voets-2
2010/12/14 Frank Becker <[hidden email]>:
> Please consider adding
>
> "Find Comments" to the OpenOffice Writer "Find and Replace" window.
> Great application!
> Thanks,
>
> Frank Becker

Hello Frank,

I see the possibility to search for 'Comments' is available in the
'more options' part of the Search dialogue, but when I click in the
box of 'Comments', I can't start the search...

--
Guy
using LibO 3.3.0 and OOo 3.3.0 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard