Suggestion

Marius Popa-4
You should also add the option for justified text in Writer/Web.

Marius Popa

Re: Suggestion

Peter Junge-2
Marius Popa wrote:
> You should also add the option for justified text in Writer/Web.

You should consider to review the HTML specification(s).

Re: Suggestion

Marius Popa-4
and how should I do that?

On 26 November 2010 09:41, Peter Junge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Marius Popa wrote:
>
>> You should also add the option for justified text in Writer/Web.
>>

> You should consider to review the HTML specification(s).

Marius Popa

Re: Suggestion

Uwe Fischer-6
On 11/26/10 08:03, Marius Popa wrote:
> You should also add the option for justified text in Writer/Web.

The icon is grayed out, but you can choose Format->Paragraph->Alignment
to justify the paragraphs.

Uwe
--

Uwe Fischer | Technical Writer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

Re: Suggestion

Peter Junge-2
Marius Popa wrote:
> and how should I do that?

How about querying Google about "HTML justified text"? One could learn
that justification is no general text attribute in HTML (that's why it's
grayed-out in the UI), but limited to a handful of elements, e.g. <p>
(paragraph). Justifying paragraphs can be adjusted in
Format::Paragraph::Alignment.

> On 26 November 2010 09:41, Peter Junge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Marius Popa wrote:
>>
>>> You should also add the option for justified text in Writer/Web.
>>>

>> You should consider to review the HTML specification(s).

Re: Suggestion

Niklas Nebel-2
On 11/26/10 10:55, Peter Junge wrote:
> How about querying Google about "HTML justified text"? One could learn
> that justification is no general text attribute in HTML (that's why it's
> grayed-out in the UI), but limited to a handful of elements, e.g. <p>
> (paragraph). Justifying paragraphs can be adjusted in
> Format::Paragraph::Alignment.

Actually, it depends on the HTML export setting in "Options - Load/Save
- HTML Compatibility", because good old HTML 3.2 didn't allow justified
text.

Niklas

Re: Suggestion

Marius Popa-4
I did not see OpenOffice.org Web in OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 portable. Why? Is
it not present? However, I did see it in LibreOffice 3.3 beta.

On 26 November 2010 12:00, Niklas Nebel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/26/10 10:55, Peter Junge wrote:
>
>> How about querying Google about "HTML justified text"? One could learn
>> that justification is no general text attribute in HTML (that's why it's
>> grayed-out in the UI), but limited to a handful of elements, e.g. <p>
>> (paragraph). Justifying paragraphs can be adjusted in
>> Format::Paragraph::Alignment.
>>

> Actually, it depends on the HTML export setting in "Options - Load/Save -
> HTML Compatibility", because good old HTML 3.2 didn't allow justified text.
>
> Niklas

Marius Popa

Re: Suggestion

Peter Junge-2
OpenOffice.org portable is no project which is hosted at OpenOffice.org,
but at PortableApps.com, please contact the developers there.