Suggestion

Marius Popa-4
Good evening! My name is Marius Popa, a user running the latest version of
your wonderful software, and I want to suggest you to add the function
"Readability statistics" to it because it is very important a user to know
how easy or hard is his document to be read by the person he addresses.
Thanks in advance and I am looking forward for your message.

pptx

Robert Fritscher
Hello guys!

I'm sorry if I'm not the first one who asks that but...
I just wanted to know if there is any possibility to get a .pptx opened?

cheers!

Re: pptx

Andreas Säger
Am 19.01.2011 23:24, Robert Fritscher wrote:
> Hello guys!
>
> I'm sorry if I'm not the first one who asks that but...
> I just wanted to know if there is any possibility to get a .pptx opened?
>
> cheers!
What happens when you try?

答复: [discuss] Re: pptx

Andy Zhong
It is ok to open .pptx file. Last I install Ubuntu and windows 7 double system. I experienced it .

Am 19.01.2011 23:24, Robert Fritscher wrote:
> Hello guys!
>
> I'm sorry if I'm not the first one who asks that but...
> I just wanted to know if there is any possibility to get a .pptx opened?
>
> cheers!
What happens when you try?

Re: pptx

Gordon Burgess-Parker-2
On 19/01/2011 22:24, Robert Fritscher wrote:
> Hello guys!
>
> I'm sorry if I'm not the first one who asks that but...
> I just wanted to know if there is any possibility to get a .pptx opened?
>
> cheers!

Works OK here.......

Re: pptx

Jbuswell29
What are u trying to open it with now?

Sent from Jess's iPhone

On Jan 23, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Gordon Burgess-Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 19/01/2011 22:24, Robert Fritscher wrote:
>> Hello guys!
>>
>> I'm sorry if I'm not the first one who asks that but...
>> I just wanted to know if there is any possibility to get a .pptx opened?
>>
>> cheers!
>>

> Works OK here.......

Re: pptx

Gordon Burgess-Parker-2
On 23/01/2011 23:17, Jbuswell29 wrote:
> What are u trying to open it with now?

3.2.1 on Windows 7....

Re: pptx

Jbuswell29
This email is empty

Sent from Jess's iPhone

On Jan 24, 2011, at 6:35 AM, Gordon Burgess-Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 23/01/2011 23:17, Jbuswell29 wrote:
>> What are u trying to open it with now?
>>

> 3.2.1 on Windows 7....

Re: pptx

Zaphod Feeblejocks
LibreOffice 3.3 Beta 4 claims big improvements in that area.