Support

Monique Santos

  Hi!

 I'm a new user of openoffice.org and I wold like to know if it's possible and how to get support to my office in other languages. I use my "word" in three different languages, English, Swedish and Portuguese. Sometimes even in Spanish our Italian. My openoffice.org was instaled in Swedesh, but if it's possible I wold like to have support both for Portuguese and English. It helps my work greatly not to have to pay so much attention to ortography and have then greatest concentration to grammar and of course, self the translations I make.

 Thank you allredy for your help.

 My best regards;

 Monique Santos