Swedish translation

Birgit Säberg
Hi!

I can help translate to Swedish.

Birgit

Re: Swedish translation

Andrea Pescetti-2
Birgit Säberg wrote:
> I can help translate to Swedish.
> Birgit

Welcome, Birgit! The Swedish translation is ready, and you can find the
link to download the version to be tested at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOO341fullsets

Please e-mail us again if you notice problems (we will integrate a
Swedish dictionary if it's not in the version you are testing, don't worry).

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list, to keep up-to-date about the OpenOffice localization: send
an empty e-mail message to [hidden email] and
respond to the confirmation request you will receive.

For example, we can always use help in translating press releases and
announcements. Just subscribe and you will find out how to help.

Regards,
   Andrea.