Swtchboard Manual

John Hough
I have recently downloaded the switchboard extension
A manual or er example would be useful.
(I have used this switchboard successfully before but
Not for some time. An example made this possible)
I have tried to register but failed.

John Hough

Re: Switchboard Manual

Brian Barker-2
At 17:15 29/11/2020 +0000, John Hough wrote:
>I have recently downloaded the switchboard extension. A manual or
>example would be useful. (I have used this switchboard successfully
>before but Not for some time. An example made this possible)

Extensions are provided by third parties, not by OpenOffice itself,
so the first person to ask may be its author - in this case Roberto
Benitez. It may be difficult to trace him: the obvious links
(including one to a manual) appear broken. But you may indeed find
assistance from a fellow user on this mailing list.

There is a manual at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/e/e5/Tutoriel_switchboard_2_01.odt
. This is written as if for use with LibreOffice, but many of the
images are of OpenOffice and it is clear that the extension being
referred to is the one you have found for OpenOffice. Oh, and this
manual happens to be in French.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker