System Access

Michael Westwell
Does Apache OpenOffice require internet access, such as Office 365, or can it be used offline. I am interested because I occasionally travel on cruises where internet access is prohibitively expensive.

Michael Westwell

Re: System Access

David Robley
Internet access is only required if you want to access a remote site via
your application; if you have no external connection required then AOO
is quite happy to work offline, even in a submarine or spaceship if you
are [un]lucky enough to be in such an environment :-)

On 10/10/18 18:14, Michael Westwell wrote:
> Does Apache OpenOffice require internet access, such as Office 365, or can it be used offline. I am interested because I occasionally travel on cruises where internet access is prohibitively expensive.
>
> Michael Westwell

Cheers
--
David Robley

Unburdened by the rigors of coherent thought.