TCM Tool: NEW Link

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TCM Tool: NEW Link

Rafaella Braconi-2
Dear L10n Testers,

I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access the
TCM tool from the following link:

http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo

Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been
successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to
access TCM.
TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
it in the next weeks.

In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Andrea Pescetti
Rafaella Braconi ha scritto:
> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access the
> TCM tool from the following link:
> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo

Thanks! We will update our pages linking to TCM too.

> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
> it in the next weeks.

I see I can still login on both and I see the same content. Is the
QUASTe one sharing data with the Sunvirtuallab one (i.e., if I change a
user password at the Sunvirtuallab one the change propagates to the
QUASTe one too) or they are two separate installations (and so any
changes made from now on to the Sunvirtuallab one will be lost when it
is closed in a few weeks)?

Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Helge Delfs-3
Hi Andrea,

both are two separate installations and the data used on the server
Rafaella announced is a fresh copy from Sunvirtuallab. Data added to
Sunvirtuallab servers from now on will get lost once the servers are
shutdown..

So please use the new one from now.


Regards
 Helge

Am 17.02.2011 15:37, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

> Rafaella Braconi ha scritto:
>> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access the
>> TCM tool from the following link:
>> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>
> Thanks! We will update our pages linking to TCM too.
>
>> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
>> it in the next weeks.
>
> I see I can still login on both and I see the same content. Is the
> QUASTe one sharing data with the Sunvirtuallab one (i.e., if I change a
> user password at the Sunvirtuallab one the change propagates to the
> QUASTe one too) or they are two separate installations (and so any
> changes made from now on to the Sunvirtuallab one will be lost when it
> is closed in a few weeks)?
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
===============================================================
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                     Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                   OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org        mailto:[hidden email]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Alexandro Colorado-3
In reply to this post by Rafaella Braconi-2
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Rafaella Braconi <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear L10n Testers,
>
> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access the TCM
> tool from the following link:
>
> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>
> Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been
> successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to access
> TCM.
> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate it
> in the next weeks.
>
> In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
>

Congratulations for everyone's work. I would be trying this this weekend.


>
> Kind Regards,
> Rafaella
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Andrea Pescetti
In reply to this post by Helge Delfs-3
Helge Delfs wrote:
> both are two separate installations and the data used on the server
> Rafaella announced is a fresh copy from Sunvirtuallab. Data added to
> Sunvirtuallab servers from now on will get lost once the servers are
> shutdown..

Thanks, then it would be better to put a very prominent notice on
http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
with this information and a link to the new one: several teams have
links to the old installation in their documentation and will not
understand immediately that the new one was forked wothout disabling the
old one.

The page http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/About_TCM.html should
be updated as well.


Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Helge Delfs-3
Hi Andrea,

Sunvirtuallab will be redirected to TCM on monday.

I don't have sufficient rights to change the webpage. Would be nice if
someone with the required rights is updating this link to:
http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo&action=

Regards
 Helge

Am 18.02.2011 09:27, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

> Helge Delfs wrote:
>> both are two separate installations and the data used on the server
>> Rafaella announced is a fresh copy from Sunvirtuallab. Data added to
>> Sunvirtuallab servers from now on will get lost once the servers are
>> shutdown..
>
> Thanks, then it would be better to put a very prominent notice on
> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
> with this information and a link to the new one: several teams have
> links to the old installation in their documentation and will not
> understand immediately that the new one was forked wothout disabling the
> old one.
>
> The page http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/About_TCM.html should
> be updated as well.
>
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
===============================================================
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                     Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                   OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org        mailto:[hidden email]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Rimas Kudelis
In reply to this post by Rafaella Braconi-2
2011.02.17 16:27, Rafaella Braconi rašė:

> Dear L10n Testers,
>
> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access
> the TCM tool from the following link:
>
> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>
> Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been
> successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to
> access TCM.
> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
> it in the next weeks.
>
> In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Are there any plans to ever make the links easier to remember? E.g.
tcm.openoffice.org or so?

Rimas


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Helge Delfs-3
Hi Rimas,

yes, I plan to have it on tcm.services.openoffice.org later


Regards
 Helge

Am 18.02.2011 10:59, schrieb Rimas Kudelis:

> 2011.02.17 16:27, Rafaella Braconi rašė:
>> Dear L10n Testers,
>>
>> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access
>> the TCM tool from the following link:
>>
>> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>>
>> Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been
>> successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to
>> access TCM.
>> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
>> it in the next weeks.
>>
>> In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
>
> Are there any plans to ever make the links easier to remember? E.g.
> tcm.openoffice.org or so?
>
> Rimas
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
===============================================================
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                     Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                   OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org        mailto:[hidden email]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Rafaella Braconi-2
In reply to this post by Andrea Pescetti
Hi Andrea, all,

Il 18.02.2011 09:27, Andrea Pescetti ha scritto:

> Helge Delfs wrote:
>> both are two separate installations and the data used on the server
>> Rafaella announced is a fresh copy from Sunvirtuallab. Data added to
>> Sunvirtuallab servers from now on will get lost once the servers are
>> shutdown..
> Thanks, then it would be better to put a very prominent notice on
> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
> with this information and a link to the new one: several teams have
> links to the old installation in their documentation and will not
> understand immediately that the new one was forked wothout disabling the
> old one.
>
> The page http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/About_TCM.html should
> be updated as well.
The most up-to-date documentation is the Help in TCM itself. This page
as some others need to be updatedI was actually planning a thorough
review of all l10n pages after migration to Kenai.

Thanks!
Rafaella
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Kazunari Hirano
In reply to this post by Rafaella Braconi-2
Hi all,

1. I logged in http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo

-----------------------------------
OpenOffice.org Localization Testing
1. Test Report
2. Test Result Update
3. Set Password
-----------------------------------
2. Clicked "Test Report"

-----------------------------------
OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
        Project #Build Tested #Assignment #Report
1 OpenOffice.org 50 4677 222
2 Oracle Open Office 1 13 1
3 StarOffice 3 39 3
-----------------------------------
3. Clicked "OpenOffice.org"

-----------------------------------
OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
Project: OpenOffice.org
        Build Start End Pass Fail Skip Untested Total
1 OOo3.3.0RC 2010-10-15 2011-02-10 1436 106 75 1161 2778
2 OOO330l10n 2010-07-31 2010-10-31 76 3 2 226 307
3 OOO321l10n4 2010-04-29 2010-05-04 724 15 24 303 1066
-----------------------------------
4. Clicked "2778"

-----------------------------------
OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
Build: OpenOffice.org(OOo3.3.0RC)
Breakdown By: Language or Platform
Single Language: British English | Japanese |
-----------------------------------
5. Clicked "Japanese"

-----------------------------------
OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
Build: OpenOffice.org(OOo3.3.0RC)
Language: Japanese
Product Name Platform Pass Fail Skip Untested Total
OpenOffice.org - Office Suites(2.0) x86(Linux) 20 3 Bug 2 25
        x86(Win7) 58 42 100
        x86(WinVista) 18 6 1 25
        x86(WinXP) 4 2 Bug 1 18 25
        Subtotal: 100 5 Bug 9 61 175
-----------------------------------
6. Clicked "20"

-----------------------------------
OpenOffice.org Test Detail Report
Project: OpenOffice.org(OOo3.3.0RC)
Product: OpenOffice.org - Office Suites(2.0)
Platform: x86(Linux)
Language: Japanese (ja)
Top | Home | Logout | Help
Total 20 records
-----------------------------------
7. Japanese letters are garbled.

Can you fix this garble?

Thanks,
khirano

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Rimas Kudelis
In reply to this post by Rafaella Braconi-2
Hi,

2011.02.17 16:27, Rafaella Braconi rašė:

> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access
> the TCM tool from the following link:
>
> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>
> Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been
> successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to
> access TCM.
> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
> it in the next weeks.
>
> In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

It seems like not all data for Lithuanian was imported. I guess I didn't
imform my team in time, but now the situation is that there's much more
Lithuanian test records in the old TCM than in the new one.
Is there any chance for that data to be imported?

Rimas


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Helge Delfs-3
Hi Rimar,

I will request a snapshot on monday and will update the new database
immediately then. Hope that helps...


Regards
 Helge

Am 18.02.2011 13:21, schrieb Rimas Kudelis:

> Hi,
>
> 2011.02.17 16:27, Rafaella Braconi rašė:
>> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access
>> the TCM tool from the following link:
>>
>> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>>
>> Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been
>> successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to
>> access TCM.
>> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
>> it in the next weeks.
>>
>> In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
>
> It seems like not all data for Lithuanian was imported. I guess I didn't
> imform my team in time, but now the situation is that there's much more
> Lithuanian test records in the old TCM than in the new one.
> Is there any chance for that data to be imported?
>
> Rimas
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
===============================================================
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                     Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                   OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org        mailto:[hidden email]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TCM Tool: NEW Link

Helge Delfs-3
In reply to this post by Kazunari Hirano
Hi khirano,

meanwhile I requested a new snapshot from old-server and hope to fix
this on monday once I have the data-files.

Regards
 Helge


Am 18.02.2011 12:41, schrieb Kazunari Hirano:

> Hi all,
>
> 1. I logged in http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
> ↓
> -----------------------------------
> OpenOffice.org Localization Testing
> 1. Test Report
> 2. Test Result Update
> 3. Set Password
> -----------------------------------
> 2. Clicked "Test Report"
> ↓
> -----------------------------------
> OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
> Project #Build Tested #Assignment #Report
> 1 OpenOffice.org 50 4677 222
> 2 Oracle Open Office 1 13 1
> 3 StarOffice 3 39 3
> -----------------------------------
> 3. Clicked "OpenOffice.org"
> ↓
> -----------------------------------
> OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
> Project: OpenOffice.org
> Build Start End Pass Fail Skip Untested Total
> 1 OOo3.3.0RC 2010-10-15 2011-02-10 1436 106 75 1161 2778
> 2 OOO330l10n 2010-07-31 2010-10-31 76 3 2 226 307
> 3 OOO321l10n4 2010-04-29 2010-05-04 724 15 24 303 1066
> -----------------------------------
> 4. Clicked "2778"
> ↓
> -----------------------------------
> OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
> Build: OpenOffice.org(OOo3.3.0RC)
> Breakdown By: Language or Platform
> Single Language: British English | Japanese |
> -----------------------------------
> 5. Clicked "Japanese"
> ↓
> -----------------------------------
> OpenOffice.org Test Summary Report
> Build: OpenOffice.org(OOo3.3.0RC)
> Language: Japanese
> Product Name Platform Pass Fail Skip Untested Total
> OpenOffice.org - Office Suites(2.0) x86(Linux) 20 3 Bug 2 25
> x86(Win7) 58 42 100
> x86(WinVista) 18 6 1 25
> x86(WinXP) 4 2 Bug 1 18 25
> Subtotal: 100 5 Bug 9 61 175
> -----------------------------------
> 6. Clicked "20"
> ↓
> -----------------------------------
> OpenOffice.org Test Detail Report
> Project: OpenOffice.org(OOo3.3.0RC)
> Product: OpenOffice.org - Office Suites(2.0)
> Platform: x86(Linux)
> Language: Japanese (ja)
> Top | Home | Logout | Help
> Total 20 records
> -----------------------------------
> 7. Japanese letters are garbled.
>
> Can you fix this garble?
>
> Thanks,
> khirano
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


--
===============================================================
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                     Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                   OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org        mailto:[hidden email]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]