TEMPLATES

Starr Owens

|    |

|   I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY, FOR 2 YEARS NOW, TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THE DOWNLOADED TEMPLATES, BUT ,STILL,I HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN BEING ABLE TO RETIEVE THEM.THEY SEEM TO 'DOWNLOAD' OK,BUT THEY DO NOT GO TO 'OPEN OFFICE'-NOT IN A LEDGIBLE FORM/FORMAT!IT COMES ONLY IN "COMPUTER CODE".PLEASE HELP ME!I HAVE WINDOWS 10.PS-I HAD THE SAME OUTCOME WITH WINDOWS 8 AS WELL.SINCERELY,STARR OWENS   |

|    |

|    |         Yahoo Mail Stationery     |

Re: TEMPLATES

jonathon-3

On 03/16/2017 09:34 PM, Starr Owens wrote:

> |   I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY, FOR 2 YEARS NOW, TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD AND ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THE DOWNLOADED TEMPLATES,

Which template9s) are you trying to obtain?
Please provide both the name, and specific URL you are trying to
retrieve the template from.

jonathon