TRIPET Thomas Question

Thomas Tripet
Hello,

I can't move an image that iS on a page to put it on another page, it's stuck on this front page.

It's very annoying for the studies.

I try to change disposition, alignement but nothing is good...

I’m on MacBook Apple.

Thank you so much

Thomas TRIPET

Re: TRIPET Thomas Question

Beregond

Thomas Tripet <[hidden email]> skrev: (23 oktober 2019 07:42:31 CEST)
>Hello,
>

>I can't move an image that iS on a page to put it on another page, it's
>stuck on this front page.

   Have you tried to Cut it from the front page and Paste on the page where you want it (or Copy and Paste and then delete it from the front page)?

      Best wishes,

           Anders Stenström
--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.