Taking a month off

Patricia Shanahan
I have a lot of non-Apache activities over the next month, so I'm taking
a break from OpenOffice. I've made some progress towards learning my way
around the code and data structures, but it is taking time.

Re: Taking a month off

Marcus (OOo)
Am 28.02.2017 um 22:15 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> I have a lot of non-Apache activities over the next month, so I'm taking
> a break from OpenOffice. I've made some progress towards learning my way
> around the code and data structures, but it is taking time.

thanks for letting us know. And thanks a lot for your efforts for
digging deep into the code. :-)

Marcus