Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

bolanle egbedokun
Hi, Good day,

Bolanle Egbedokun is my name from Nigeria,  A full-time Data
Scientist/Analyst that utilizes machine learning and Business Intelligence
skills for advance cutting-edge technologies, developing robust
applications.

I came across this project on Apache opensource website and I'm willing to
contribute.

Regards.

Re: Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

Matthias Seidel
FWIW, he is referring to:

https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?d7d4b55f275b2025c2f04d94207b1a00d5e6f624

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 16.03.2018 um 11:32 schrieb bolanle egbedokun:

> Hi, Good day,
>
> Bolanle Egbedokun is my name from Nigeria,  A full-time Data
> Scientist/Analyst that utilizes machine learning and Business Intelligence
> skills for advance cutting-edge technologies, developing robust
> applications.
>
> I came across this project on Apache opensource website and I'm willing to
> contribute.
>

> Regards.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

Peter Kovacs-3
Welcome Bolanle Egbedokun!

I was not aware of this request. lol.

To be honest I am not sure if we have already solved the request as
such. I think there has been a discussion about adding something like
this to AOO 4.1.5. But can not remember its resolution. Anyone else
remember maybe? It was a script from a community Member Hanah or
something similar. I forgot the name I am sorry.

I try now to figure it out, what the situation is.

In the mean while, would you be willing to help us in other topics? If
so where do you want to help?

We have a lot of topics to solve. I assume you would like to code
something, right?

We can find something that you like. I am sure.

All the best

Peter

On 16.03.2018 11:32, bolanle egbedokun wrote:

> Hi, Good day,
>
> Bolanle Egbedokun is my name from Nigeria,  A full-time Data
> Scientist/Analyst that utilizes machine learning and Business Intelligence
> skills for advance cutting-edge technologies, developing robust
> applications.
>
> I came across this project on Apache opensource website and I'm willing to
> contribute.
>

> Regards.

Re: Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

bolanle egbedokun
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your prompt respond & apologies for the delay....Sure, I'd be
happy to help.

I'm eager to contribute to Open Source Projects and I will really
appreciate if you will guide me through.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

On Mar 18, 2018 12:08, "Peter Kovacs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Bolanle Egbedokun!
>
> I was not aware of this request. lol.
>
> To be honest I am not sure if we have already solved the request as such.
> I think there has been a discussion about adding something like this to AOO
> 4.1.5. But can not remember its resolution. Anyone else remember maybe? It
> was a script from a community Member Hanah or something similar. I forgot
> the name I am sorry.
>
> I try now to figure it out, what the situation is.
>

> In the mean while, would you be willing to help us in other topics? If so
> where do you want to help?
>
> We have a lot of topics to solve. I assume you would like to code
> something, right?
>
> We can find something that you like. I am sure.
>

> All the best
>
> Peter
>

> On 16.03.2018 11:32, bolanle egbedokun wrote:
>
>> Hi, Good day,
>>
>> Bolanle Egbedokun is my name from Nigeria,  A full-time Data
>> Scientist/Analyst that utilizes machine learning and Business Intelligence
>> skills for advance cutting-edge technologies, developing robust
>> applications.
>>
>> I came across this project on Apache opensource website and I'm willing to
>> contribute.
>>

>> Regards.

Re: Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

Peter Kovacs-3
Great. So which direction are you interested in?
You want to Do something in the scripting area?
We could maybe use forum developer.
Or do you want to go into the open office code itself? - if you want to go in this direction you should make yourself familiar with the build environment we currently use.
We have a guide on the wiki.

Remember you decide what you want to do. I am only a servant leader who does his best to enable you to reach your goals.
Others might help too as they seem fit.
Please bring patience. Have no fear in asking questions. The journey is a bit more difficult the way we work, but way more rewarding.

Wiki entries for building oo:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

All the best