Tech writer

Nicola Kamper
Hello,
I have enjoyed Apache Open Office, and am grateful for the work that you
do. I am an experienced Tech Writer and interested in volunteering some of
my time and effort to your organization. Please let me know what your needs
are in this area.
Best regards,
Nicola

Re: Tech writer

Matthias Seidel
Hi Keith,

Maybe this is interesting for your Documentation effort?

If someone offers support we should not ignore him/her..

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 11.08.20 um 19:51 schrieb Nicola Kamper:
> Hello,
> I have enjoyed Apache Open Office, and am grateful for the work that you
> do. I am an experienced Tech Writer and interested in volunteering some of
> my time and effort to your organization. Please let me know what your needs
> are in this area.
> Best regards,
> Nicola

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Tech writer

Keith N. McKenna
On 8/11/2020 1:51 PM, Nicola Kamper wrote:
> Hello,
> I have enjoyed Apache Open Office, and am grateful for the work that you
> do. I am an experienced Tech Writer and interested in volunteering some of
> my time and effort to your organization. Please let me know what your needs
> are in this area.
> Best regards,
> Nicola

Greetings Nicola;

Our Documentation needs help especially in the User Documentation Area.
We have long suffered from the lack of volunteers with your skills. The
current attempt at a User Guide can be found at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide.

I have also started investigating ways to transform the current process
to make it more attractive to volunteers that may not be tech writers,
but are familiar with Write to be able to contribute.

All the time that you can contribute to this effort is very welcome indeed.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna