Technical Writing Volunteer

debra
Hello,

I am just starting out as a technical writer, but I would like to help if possible. Do you have anything I could help with?

Debra McClure
McClure Technical Writing
http://www.mccluretechnicalwriting.com
512.961.2852

Re: Technical Writing Volunteer

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/23/2018 11:12 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am just starting out as a technical writer, but I would like to help if possible. Do you have anything I could help with?
>
> Debra McClure
> McClure Technical Writing
> http://www.mccluretechnicalwriting.com
> 512.961.2852

One area that could definitely need help is The Version 4.x User Guide
being done on our mwiki. For more information Please see the the
Documentation Orientation Module at
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html.
 Welcome to Apache OpenOffice and look forward to working with you.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna