Technical Writing

debra
Hello,

I am just starting out as a technical writer, but I would like to help if possible. Do you have anything I could help with?

Debra McClure
McClure Technical Writing
http://www.mccluretechnicalwriting.com
512.961.2852

Re: Technical Writing

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Debra,

Welcome to OpenOffice Development and a Merry Christmas.

Yes, we can use all sorts of people to help the project. After all
OpenOffice is defined by what volunteers like you want to do.

I just found following overview on what needs to be done on
documentation part.

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/describecomponents.cgi?product=documentation

Maybe this List is a bit outdated, and needs to be refreshed.

Also you can look at our Wiki, it is partly out of date. Guides there
are written for 3.3 Version of OpenOffice.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page

I hope that gives you a first impression. Let us know where you want to
get active, and we will enable you.

All the Best

Peter