Technical difficulties with OpenOffice.org and my updated Mac OS Catalina system; please help asap \

Technical difficulties with OpenOffice.org and my updated Mac OS Catalina system; please help asap \

Dominique Kohlenberger
Thank you for getting back with me so promptly
To answer your questions
1/ version 3.3.0
2/ starting from dashboard and tried application
3/ error message

Thank you so much

Dominique,

Please provide more specific information:
What version of OpenOffice are you using? Right click (control click) the OpenOffice icon in the Applications folder and choose About.

How are you trying to start OpenOffice? From the Dashboard, from the Applications folder, double clicking a document, ...

What if any error message(s) are you getting?

Please respond to: [hidden email]
so that all users can assist you.

As a courtesy I have copied this message to you. If you’re not subscribed to the users group you may miss other users assistance.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 26, 2019, at 12:43 PM, Dominique Kohlenberger <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi
I have been using OpenOffice.org for years with my MacBook Pro Sierra. I recently had update to Catalina and now I can no longer use your software. Please advise what I need to do in order to be able to continue to use OpenOffice.org. Do I need to download apache? Please help asap!

Thank you kindly

Dominique Kohlenberger, MSPT
Certified Health Coach
C: 941-928-6175

A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at the time: "pills or stairs”!

Re: Technical difficulties with OpenOffice.org and my updated Mac OS Catalina system; please help asap \

Richard Beeston
Hi.

I am not if you are aware that the latest Open Office version is 4.1.7?

Cheers