Template Links give 'Page Not Found'

Richard Sussman M.D.
On your web page at

every link I have clicked on resulted in  a "page not found" error.  Not a single link brought me to the template I was seeking to download.

Screen capture of relevant pages are attached.

Re: Template Links give 'Page Not Found'

Meghraj Basumatary
The link

<https://templates.openoffice.org/en/search?query=letter+basic+template&sort_by=field_template_rating_average_rating&sort_order=ASC>
https://templates.openoffice.org/en/search?query=letter+basi
c+template&sort_by=field_template_rating_average_rating&sort_order=ASC

seem to be working fine. I just tried it and the example templates. If you
click the examples like

"https://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/basic-sample-cover-letter",

they take you to "sourceforge.net" page/link (https://sourceforge.net/
projects/aoo-templates/files/13417/basic_sample_cover_letter.ott/download)
whereby your download will begin from a mirror website.

Perhaps you can try again?

Meghraj

On 7 November 2017 at 11:26, Richard Sussman M.D. <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On your web page at
>
> https://templates.openoffice.org/en/search?query=letter+basi
> c+template&sort_by=field_template_rating_average_rating&sort_order=ASC
>
> every link I have clicked on resulted in  a "page not found" error.  Not a
> single link brought me to the template I was seeking to download.
>
> Screen capture of relevant pages are attached.

Re: Template Links give 'Page Not Found'

jonathon-3
On 11/07/2017 05:56 AM, Richard Sussman M.D. wrote:
> every link I have clicked on resulted in  a "page not found" error.

In your browser, check the following:
* Are scripts allowed?
* Are the security certificates acceptable?
* Is handing off to other domains allowed?

IF the answer to any of those is "no", then the issue is with your
browser configuration.

> Screen capture of relevant pages are attached.

Attachments are automatically rejected by the mailing list software used
here.

jonathon