Templates/Extensions site expired

Matthias Seidel
Hello,

Unfortunately just today the SSL certificate expired for:

https://extensions.openoffice.org/

and

https://templates.openoffice.org/

People will see an error message when trying to search for updates via
Extension Manager.

This is NOT a problem with our latest release! ;-)

Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Templates/Extensions site expired

Marcus (OOo)

> Unfortunately just today the SSL certificate expired for:
>
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/
>
> and
>
> https://templates.openoffice.org/
>
> People will see an error message when trying to search for updates via
> Extension Manager.

is this something the Infra team can fix or is it on SF's side?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: Templates/Extensions site expired

Andrea Pescetti-2
Marcus wrote:
>> Unfortunately just today the SSL certificate expired for:
>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/
>> and
>> https://templates.openoffice.org/
>> People will see an error message when trying to search for updates via
>> Extension Manager.

Yes, and fortunately this will only apply to Extension Updates but not
to the OpenOffice updates, that are served from another domain.

> is this something the Infra team can fix or is it on SF's side?

Infra has a wildcard certificate (if I recall correctly) for
*.openoffice.org, but, and I agree with it, they don't make it available
to third parties. So the two expired certificates are managed by SF and
SF should update them.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Templates/Extensions site expired

Dave Brondsema
On 10/19/17 6:45 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Marcus wrote:
>>> Unfortunately just today the SSL certificate expired for:
>>> https://extensions.openoffice.org/
>>> and
>>> https://templates.openoffice.org/
>>> People will see an error message when trying to search for updates via
>>> Extension Manager.
>
> Yes, and fortunately this will only apply to Extension Updates but not to the
> OpenOffice updates, that are served from another domain.
>
>> is this something the Infra team can fix or is it on SF's side?
>
> Infra has a wildcard certificate (if I recall correctly) for *.openoffice.org,
> but, and I agree with it, they don't make it available to third parties. So the
> two expired certificates are managed by SF and SF should update them.

These have been fixed now.

--
Dave Brondsema : [hidden email]
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: Templates/Extensions site expired

Dave Fisher

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 19, 2017, at 5:58 PM, Dave Brondsema <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Yes, and fortunately this will only apply to Extension Updates but not to the
>> OpenOffice updates, that are served from another domain.
>>
>>> is this something the Infra team can fix or is it on SF's side?
>>
>> Infra has a wildcard certificate (if I recall correctly) for *.openoffice.org,
>> but, and I agree with it, they don't make it available to third parties. So the
>> two expired certificates are managed by SF and SF should update them.
>>

> These have been fixed now.

Thank you!

Regards,
Dave