Templates

Terry Hackett
I am running Open Office v2 on XP SP2. In Wordperfect, I could set up a
template so that a series of questions were asked and the answers
inserted in the documents being created from the template. Can this be
done in Open Office Writer?

Terry Hackett

Re: Templates

Paul
I'm sure this could be done using a macro that is run when the
document template is opened.

Exactly how is beyond my capabilities. Have a look here:
http://development.openoffice.org/

/paul