Quantcast

Templates

Carroll L Rockwell
To whom it may concern;

I am doing some evaluation on your Apache Open Office application.  I am trying to download some templates.  One of them says "Access Denied".  I can live with that.  But any other template I try to download, I just get the a webpage that just shows what template I just clicked on (Please see below).

How do I actually download templates?

C L Rockwell

Re: Templates

Martin Groenescheij

On 20/02/17 7:16 AM, Carroll L Rockwell wrote:
To whom it may concern;

I am doing some evaluation on your Apache Open Office application.  I am trying to download some templates.  One of them says "Access Denied".  I can live with that.  But any other template I try to download, I just get the a webpage that just shows what template I just clicked on (Please see below).

I just tried to download without any problem. I guess there where some temporary problems with the site.