Templates

Scott McDonald
To Whom It May Concern,

I am trying to make a resume but can’t get the template to show itself, either in the program or by itself. I don’t get any errors but I also get nothing after unzipping the folder.
What can I do to accomplish this?

Sincerely,
Scott McDonald

Re: Templates

Martin Groenescheij

On 06/03/17 4:05 AM, Scott McDonald wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I am trying to make a resume but can’t get the template to show itself, either in the program or by itself. I don’t get any errors but I also get nothing after unzipping the folder.

Can you be a bit more specific?
When I search for Resume on the extension website I got 1093 results, so
what resume did you download?
If it is an .ott file you can open it with OpenOffice

> What can I do to accomplish this?
>
> Sincerely,
> Scott McDonald

Fwd: Re: Templates