Templates

Richard Beeston
Hi all
I am using current AOO on Windows 7 and am trying to create a document for a thesis that I am doing
I have a list of works that need to be put into a bibliography using the MLA method which entails having the first line of the reference against the margin with any other lines indented (Literally the opposite of paragraphing). Is there any template that I can use to create such a file and where might I find it please
I am on the mailing list for this ort of query.
Many Thanks
Richard Beeston

Re: Templates

Felmon Davis
On Sun, 18 Nov 2018, Richard Beeston wrote:

> Hi all
> I am using current AOO on Windows 7 and am trying to create a document for a thesis that I am doing
> I have a list of works that need to be put into a bibliography using the MLA method which entails having the first line of the reference against the margin with any other lines indented (Literally the opposite of paragraphing). Is there any template that I can use to create such a file and where might I find it please
> I am on the mailing list for this ort of query.
> Many Thanks
> Richard Beeston
> [hidden email]

just to share what I do: I create a 'style' for 'bibliography 1' and
set up "Indents & Spacing" thus:

Before text => 0.50"
After text => 0.00"
First line => -0.50

you may prefer or require other values; this roughly corresponds to
MLA. I have it single-spaced. you can save an empty document with this
style as a template.

I have put out an annual collection of essays by diverse authors; I
have a template with styles set for biblio, footnotes, ToC, header and
footer and so on.

others should offer better solutions.

f.

--