Testing Beta versions

David Belina
I have a Macbook Pro and a Windows 10 box I can use for beta testing of new
Open office versions and as I am retired, I do have time to test English
versions of this great product.

Re: Testing Beta versions

Pedro Lino-4
Hi David

Thank you for volunteering your time!

> I have a Macbook Pro and a Windows 10 box I can use for beta testing of new
> Open office versions and as I am retired, I do have time to test English
> versions of this great product.

There is a Release Candidate of the upcoming 4.1.9 version which fixes some issues with MS Office documents under the MacOS

You can find the Mac version here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.9-RC1/binaries/en-US/

If you feel more adventurous, you can test Development builds for the Windows OS here
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/

Please report any bugs on the tracker
https://bz.apache.org/ooo/

Thank you!