Testing Open Office for Big Sur 11.2.2

Christian and Carolyn Alexander
Greetings!

I've been an Open Office user for over a decade. Thank you for all you do!
Your products have enabled my college, work, and personal endeavors over
the years.

Your website says you're looking for users who will help test the version
of Open Office that's meant to work with Big Sur. I'd like to participate
if it would still be helpful.

Typically, I use an OO spreadsheet every day, and a word processing
document perhaps every week or two.

If I can be of assistance, please let me know. Thank you for working on
reestablishing compatibility for your Mac users. We appreciate you.

Carolyn Alexander

Re: Testing Open Office for Big Sur 11.2.2

Pedro Lino-4
Hi Carolyn

Hopefully the new version 4.1.9 released on February 7th solved the identified issues with Big Sur

Please make sure to install this version and report back if you ever find any issues.

https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

Thank you for your encouraging message!

All the best,
Pedro