Testing Subscription

Dave AOO
I have tried to subscribe to this list, but received no posts.

Re: Testing Subscription

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dave,

Does this come through? ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 03.05.2018 um 17:51 schrieb Dave AOO:
> I have tried to subscribe to this list, but received no posts.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Testing Subscription

Andrea

> Hi Dave,
>
> Does this come through? ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias
>

> Am 03.05.2018 um 17:51 schrieb Dave AOO:
>> I have tried to subscribe to this list, but received no posts.

Sending a mail to [hidden email] ends in

Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record.

Re: Testing Subscription

Dave AOO
Hi Mattthias,

Yes, thank you for responding. It must have been a couple of quiet list
days after I resubscribed under a new address.

BTW. Earlier today I posted a couple of messages on a related issue to
the PMC private list. If my request is not already being actioned would
you be kind enough to bring my request to the attention of the
appropriate member(s) of the PMC.

Thanks & Kind Regards
Dave

On 03.05.2018 19:21, Andrea wrote:

>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Does this come through? ;-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>>

>> Am 03.05.2018 um 17:51 schrieb Dave AOO:
>>> I have tried to subscribe to this list, but received no posts.
>>>

> Sending a mail to [hidden email] ends in
>
> Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
> invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record.

Strange, messages from this list are now coming through OK. I asked 3
colleges with different mail servers to send test emails and none of
them reported a similar issue.

Thanks & Regards
Dave

Re: Testing Subscription

Andrea
Am 03.05.2018 um 20:32 schrieb Dave AOO:

> On 03.05.2018 19:21, Andrea wrote:
>>
>> Sending a mail to [hidden email] ends in
>>
>> Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
>> invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record.
>>
> Strange, messages from this list are now coming through OK. I asked 3
> colleges with different mail servers to send test emails and none of
> them reported a similar issue.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Dave

Ok, it can be a gmx-problem ;-)