Testing of new version of Apache OpenOffice

Testing of new version of Apache OpenOffice

Fredrik L
Hi,
I have a huge OpenOffice calc "application" including many ods files with basic code and python code connected with each other.
If you want me to test any upcoming versions of Apache OpenOffice in the future with my files that I have to see if anything seams out of the ordinary please send me download links of where I can download upcoming versions of Apache Openoffice and I will report any issues found. I primarily will test on Windows 10 but can also test on SparkyLinux if desired.

I also would like to thank everyone of you maintaining Apache OpenOffice as Calc in LibreOffice is not an option for me. Too many times strange updates of LibreOffice have made my code useless so I have given up on it. With Apache OpenOffice my code just keeps running fine with every new release so far.

Best Regards,
Fredrik Lönn in Sweden
Website: www.senib.com

Re: Testing of new version of Apache OpenOffice

Carl Marcum
Hi Fredrik,

Thank you for your continued use of OpenOffice.

The best way to find out about new releases or test builds would be to
subscribe to this dev@ list by sending an email to
[hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>

If the dev@ list is too much volume we have a qa@ list if you're more
interested in testing than development activities.
[hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>

Best regards,
Carl

On 1/9/21 10:23 AM, Fredrik L wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a huge OpenOffice calc "application" including many ods files with basic code and python code connected with each other.
> If you want me to test any upcoming versions of Apache OpenOffice in the future with my files that I have to see if anything seams out of the ordinary please send me download links of where I can download upcoming versions of Apache Openoffice and I will report any issues found. I primarily will test on Windows 10 but can also test on SparkyLinux if desired.
>
> I also would like to thank everyone of you maintaining Apache OpenOffice as Calc in LibreOffice is not an option for me. Too many times strange updates of LibreOffice have made my code useless so I have given up on it. With Apache OpenOffice my code just keeps running fine with every new release so far.
>
> Best Regards,
> Fredrik Lönn in Sweden
> Website: www.senib.com

Re: Testing of new version of Apache OpenOffice

Carl Marcum
Hi Fredrik,

(with corrected address)