Text Document Tools

Howard Blum
Does anyone know of a way that I can have the word count continuously
appear in the bottom of the window pane?

I saw it there once and cannot figure out how to replicate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary
415-898-4130
http://pro-mobile-notary.com

Re: Text Document Tools

Wade Smart-2
On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Howard Blum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way that I can have the word count continuously
> appear in the bottom of the window pane?
>
> I saw it there once and cannot figure out how to replicate it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Howard Blum
> Pro Mobile Notary
> PO Box 834
> Novato, CA 94948
> 415-898-4130
> http://pro-mobile-notary.com

View > Status Bar.
Sounds like it is off.

Wade

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: Text Document Tools

Howard Blum
Thanks Wade, but the status bar is on.

HB

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Howard Blum <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a way that I can have the word count continuously
> > appear in the bottom of the window pane?
> >
> > I saw it there once and cannot figure out how to replicate it.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> > Howard Blum
> > Pro Mobile Notary
> > PO Box 834
> > Novato, CA 94948
> > 415-898-4130
> > http://pro-mobile-notary.com
>
> View > Status Bar.
> Sounds like it is off.
>
> Wade
>

> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005

Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary
PO Box 834
Novato, CA 94948
415-898-4130
http://pro-mobile-notary.com

Re: Text Document Tools

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 08:21:08 -0700
Howard Blum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way that I can have the word count continuously
> appear in the bottom of the window pane?
>
> I saw it there once and cannot figure out how to replicate it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Howard Blum
> Pro Mobile Notary
> PO Box 834
> Novato, CA 94948
> 415-898-4130
> http://pro-mobile-notary.com

Install the wordcount add-on at
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/word-count-statusbar-controller

then restart OpenOffiice.
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Text Document Tools

Howard Blum
Thanks a lot! It is now there in the bottom of the frame where I wanted it.

HB

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 08:21:08 -0700
> Howard Blum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of a way that I can have the word count continuously
> > appear in the bottom of the window pane?
> >
> > I saw it there once and cannot figure out how to replicate it.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> > Howard Blum
> > Pro Mobile Notary
> > PO Box 834
> > Novato, CA 94948
> > 415-898-4130
> > http://pro-mobile-notary.com
>
> Install the wordcount add-on at
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/word-count-
> statusbar-controller
>
> then restart OpenOffiice.
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary
PO Box 834
Novato, CA 94948
415-898-4130
http://pro-mobile-notary.com

Re: Text Document Tools

nasrin khaksar
hello.
i tested both docx and html file with openoffice.
word and character cound dont work in openoffice by default, but
libreoffice has this feature without installing any extension.
hope that help and God bless you all.

On 7/27/17, Howard Blum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot! It is now there in the bottom of the frame where I wanted it.
>
> HB
>
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 08:21:08 -0700
>> Howard Blum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Does anyone know of a way that I can have the word count continuously
>> > appear in the bottom of the window pane?
>> >
>> > I saw it there once and cannot figure out how to replicate it.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Howard Blum
>> > Pro Mobile Notary