Text import corruption?

Jim Murphy
Spreadsheet may have been left open if/when win 10 auto update, where I saw posts in forum re same. "Text import" prompt upon trying to re-open. Noted even file icon on desktop is different now. Very important to retrieve and modify latest version. Pls advise.
Thx,
James
702-378-1925

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Text import corruption?

Martin Groenescheij
First of all this is a problem of Microsoft, I hate Windows 10 because I have no choice to run updates outside my working hours.

Second the icons are changed by the win 10 update, you can change this back if you select Open with from the explorer, select OpenOffice and tick the field set as default.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 18 Sep 2017, at 6:35 pm, Jim Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Spreadsheet may have been left open if/when win 10 auto update, where I saw posts in forum re same. "Text import" prompt upon trying to re-open. Noted even file icon on desktop is different now. Very important to retrieve and modify latest version. Pls advise.
> Thx,
> James
> 702-378-1925
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Text import corruption?

Jim Murphy
Thx Martin. Will try it and let you know.

On 9/18/2017 11:13 AM, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

> First of all this is a problem of Microsoft, I hate Windows 10 because I have no choice to run updates outside my working hours.
>
> Second the icons are changed by the win 10 update, you can change this back if you select Open with from the explorer, select OpenOffice and tick the field set as default.
>

> Sent from my mobile device.
>
>> On 18 Sep 2017, at 6:35 pm, Jim Murphy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Spreadsheet may have been left open if/when win 10 auto update, where I saw posts in forum re same. "Text import" prompt upon trying to re-open. Noted even file icon on desktop is different now. Very important to retrieve and modify latest version. Pls advise.
>> Thx,
>> James
>> 702-378-1925
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone