Thanks for this great Product

Stefan Watz
Hi!

 I used before the betaversions and i just installed the 2.0 version!

Great now i can open MS-docs with passwordprotection with the password.

This was my ONLY Point of Critic, now is everything PERFECT!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Ciao S. Watz

Re: Thanks for this great Product

Caleb Marcus
Stefan Watz wrote:

> Hi!
>
>  I used before the betaversions and i just installed the 2.0 version!
>
> Great now i can open MS-docs with passwordprotection with the password.
>

> This was my ONLY Point of Critic, now is everything PERFECT!
>

> Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
>
> Ciao S. Watz

To discuss how great OpenOffice.org is, I suggest using the
[hidden email] or [hidden email] lists. This list is
meant for users to post tech-support questions, and other emails just
add more traffic to this already high-traffic list.