The press release needs to be prepared in time

The press release needs to be prepared in time

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

During the last releases there were problems with the translation of the press release. Please let us create the press release in time, so the time for translations remains.

note:
I myself will not create the press release, but I will help with the German translation. (For this I need the English original of the press release before the publication.)

greetings,
Jörg

Re: The press release needs to be prepared in time

Marcus (OOo)
Am 06.08.2017 um 10:20 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
> During the last releases there were problems with the translation of the press release. Please let us create the press release in time, so the time for translations remains.
>
> note:
> I myself will not create the press release, but I will help with the German translation. (For this I need the English original of the press release before the publication.)

I'm also not a native speaker, so why waiting? You could start, e.g.,
with the structure and copy some text parts that could be the same. Then
others can join and help you with the remaining parts. ;-)

Marcus

Re: The press release needs to be prepared in time

Jörg Schmidt-2

> From: Marcus [mailto:[hidden email]]

> Am 06.08.2017 um 10:20 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
> > During the last releases there were problems with the
> translation of the press release. Please let us create the
> press release in time, so the time for translations remains.
> >
> > note:
> > I myself will not create the press release, but I will help
> with the German translation. (For this I need the English
> original of the press release before the publication.)
>
> I'm also not a native speaker, so why waiting?

I have great difficulties with dealing with the English language and will not do so.

Also, my opinion is:
The draft content of the press release should come from the developers, because only these know the changes and extensions of the new program version from first hand.

greetings,
Jörg