The sound of silence...

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

The reason for my silence since mid last week was not only because of
FOSDEM in Brussels...

Every mail from Apache was blocked for me, probably because the mail
server was blacklisted.

I could read the mails on dev@ in the archives, though and try to catch up!

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: The sound of silence...

Marcus (OOo)
> The reason for my silence since mid last week was not only because of
> FOSDEM in Brussels...
>
> Every mail from Apache was blocked for me, probably because the mail
> server was blacklisted.
>
> I could read the mails on dev@ in the archives, though and try to catch up!

welcome back. I had the same problem with my ISP and took also several
days until it was fixed.

Marcus

Re: The sound of silence...

Peter Kovacs-3
I am happy, that your 2 issues could be resolved. :)

On 08.02.20 09:55, Marcus wrote:

>> The reason for my silence since mid last week was not only because of
>> FOSDEM in Brussels...
>>
>> Every mail from Apache was blocked for me, probably because the mail
>> server was blacklisted.
>>
>> I could read the mails on dev@ in the archives, though and try to
>> catch up!
>
> welcome back. I had the same problem with my ISP and took also several
> days until it was fixed.
>
> Marcus

Re: The sound of silence...

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

I made Infra aware about the issue [1] and in fact the ASF mail server
was blacklisted. Infra could then delist it.

In the last months I got a big amounts of spam mails to my apache.org
address. As they are always redirected to my private ISP it looks to
them like the ASF is spamming...

BTW: I lowered my SpamAssassin score on
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committer/ now, maybe that helps a bit?

Regards,