Themes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Themes

Sarah Lane
I know this seems trivial, but you have NO themes. Think of themes like music, or a widow view. High prices are paid for good window views in real life.
There are also facts supporting “good” themes:
       Green symbolizes nature and thus promotes a serene and calming environment. Associated with health, healing and well being, green has a soothing effect on the body and mind, reducing anxiety and promoting concentration. Exposure to the color green may even increase reading ability.
I have used OO since almost the beginning. I always end up using something else. Even paying for something else. Why? Because of the themes. Please make UI themes a priority in your programing.
Thank you, thank you, Sarah

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Themes

Johnny Rosenberg
Den ons 7 aug. 2019 kl 22:17 skrev Sarah Lane <[hidden email]>:

> I know this seems trivial, but you have NO themes. Think of themes like
> music, or a widow view. High prices are paid for good window views in real
> life.
> There are also facts supporting “good” themes:
>        Green symbolizes nature and thus promotes a serene and calming
> environment. Associated with health, healing and well being, green has a
> soothing effect on the body and mind, reducing anxiety and promoting
> concentration. Exposure to the color green may even increase reading
> ability.
> I have used OO since almost the beginning. I always end up using something
> else. Even paying for something else. Why? Because of the themes. Please
> make UI themes a priority in your programing.
> Thank you, thank you, Sarah
>
> I didn't use Apache OpenOffice for a long time, but if you say there are
no themes I believe you. However, LibreOffice has.


Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg



> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Themes

Martin Groenescheij
In reply to this post by Sarah Lane

On 07/08/2019 22:07, Sarah Lane wrote:
> I know this seems trivial, but you have NO themes. Think of themes like music, or a widow view. High prices are paid for good window views in real life.
> There are also facts supporting “good” themes:
>         Green symbolizes nature and thus promotes a serene and calming environment. Associated with health, healing and well being, green has a soothing effect on the body and mind, reducing anxiety and promoting concentration. Exposure to the color green may even increase reading ability.


The best way to reduce my anxiety is to fix issues, I got more stress
from things
that doesn't work correctly. So I prefer the developers spend their time
on the
more important things.


> I have used OO since almost the beginning. I always end up using something else. Even paying for something else. Why? Because of the themes. Please make UI themes a priority in your programing.
> Thank you, thank you, Sarah
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]