Themes

rossbutler3 rossbutler3

Hi

I have a problem in that the thems panel is showing in all my documents.
I there a way of removing the and showing a full page of document?

Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Ross Butler

Cheers.

Re: Themes

David Robley-2
You have a number of arrows shown across the top of your window? Uncheck
Tools | Gallery

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 3/3/21 9:48 am, rossbutler3 rossbutler3 wrote:

> Hi
>

> I have a problem in that the thems panel is showing in all my
> documents. I there a way of removing the and showing a full page of
> document?
>

> Your assistance would be most appreciated.
>

> Ross Butler
>

> Cheers.

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Someone stole my wheels," Tom said tirelessly.