Top Requests for Programming

Garret Smith
Hi:
I read the Contributing > Programming list on the Openoffice.org
website, and it says to email here to get the top request list. Could I
be aware of the current top requests? Thanks!

-Garret Smith

Re: Top Requests for Programming

CPHennessy
On Fri April 14 2006 15:46, Garret Smith wrote:
> Hi:
> I read the Contributing > Programming list on the Openoffice.org
> website, and it says to email here to get the top request list. Could I
> be aware of the current top requests? Thanks!

Hi Garret,
 The best place to look for that is in Issuezilla ( the bug tracking system).
You can see the list of all issues with more than 10 votes :
http://www.openoffice.org/issues/buglist.cgi?issue_status=NEW&issue_status=STARTED&issue_status=REOPENED&issueidtype=include&votes=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&field0-0-0=votes&type0-0-0=greaterthan&value0-0-0=10&cmdtype=doit&Submit+query=Submit+query

Some of these may be easy items and some may be impossible.
Have a look and do not be afraid to ask some questions.

Also have a look at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org

CPH

P.S.  you may not see all replies unless you subscribe to this list by sending
an email to [hidden email] and reply to the confirmation
request email.