Torrents

real soul

Hello,

I hope you can help me.

I have utorrents and in their user guide it states that I should download open office to increase speeds.  The problem is that I don't understand a thing about torrents or open office and I was wondering how I syncronize these two programs?

Regards,

Tanya

Experience all of the new features, and Reconnect with your life.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650730

Re: Torrents

Oliver Specht - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
real soul wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope you can help me.
>
> I have utorrents and in their user guide it states that I should download open office to increase speeds.  The problem is that I don't understand a thing about torrents or open office and I was wondering how I syncronize these two programs?

Hi,
the documentations states: "For example, OpenOffice.org, a free
alternative to Microsoft Office, can be downloaded using BitTorrent
<http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p>."
It's possible to _use_ utorrent to download OpenOffice.org. It is
neither required to use utorrent nor does it have any impact on the
speed of the torrent.

But it is definitely a good idea to download and use openoffice.org anyway.

Regards,
Oliver

p.s. cc'ed the OP because it's a moderated posting.