Transferring documents

Lynette Hazelwood
I purchased a new laptop. How do I get my documents from my old laptop to my new one

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Transferring documents

Martin Groenescheij

On 28/06/17 11:24 AM, Lynette Hazelwood wrote:
> I purchased a new laptop. How do I get my documents from my old laptop to my new one
Bit by bit

> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Transferring documents

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 01:24:54 +0000
Lynette Hazelwood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I purchased a new laptop. How do I get my documents from my old laptop to my new one
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Transfer hem on to a USB key on the old computer ands off the USB key on  the new computer.  Be careful to observe the USB device removal protocols.

If in doubt seek informed local help and supervision.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Transferring documents

John van Barneveld
Open a dropbox account and transfer your old files to it then log on to it with your new machine and download them.

Have fun

Sent from Samsung tabletLynette Hazelwood <[hidden email]> wrote:I purchased a new laptop. How do I get my documents from my old laptop to my new one

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Transferring documents

James Knott
There are a couple of ways.  The easiest is to use a USB drive.  Copy
the files from the Documents folder on the old computer to the drive and
to the Documents folder on the new computer.  If you have a network, you
can use file sharing to do the same in one step.