Translation of the principal page

David Rebolo Magariños
I want to translate Apache OpenOffice`s page to galician but I don`t know
how or where this will take place.

Re: Translation of the principal page

FR web forum
You can download it offline or translate directly through:
https://translate.apache.org/gl/aoo40/

> I want to translate Apache OpenOffice`s page to galician but I don`t
> know
> how or where this will take place.

Re: Translation of the principal page

Keith N. McKenna
On 6/10/2018 5:27 AM, David Rebolo Magariños wrote:
I want to translate Apache OpenOffice`s page to galician but I don`t know
how or where this will take place.

David;

There is a procedure laid on on this page. If you are comfortable with it I will work with you doing the parts that need a committer and answering questions. I look forward to working with you.

Regards
Keith