Translation on Pootle

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
corrections.

happy translating

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Translation on Pootle

Matthias Seidel
Hi Mechtilde,

I would be happy to help, but cannot log in because of LDAP problems (?).

However other users with local credentials shouldn't have a problem...

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 19.01.20 um 14:10 schrieb Mechtilde:

> Hello,
>
> I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
> fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
> corrections.
>
> happy translating
>
> Kind regards

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Translation on Pootle

Matthias Seidel
OK, i could now log in with my (very) old credentials...

But that's a second user.

Regards,

   Matthias

> Hi Mechtilde,
>
> I would be happy to help, but cannot log in because of LDAP problems (?).
>
> However other users with local credentials shouldn't have a problem...
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 19.01.20 um 14:10 schrieb Mechtilde:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
>> fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
>> corrections.
>>
>> happy translating
>>
>> Kind regards

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Translation on Pootle

Dick Groskamp-2
Op 19-1-2020 om 14:10 schreef Mechtilde:

> Hello,
>
> I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
> fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
> corrections.
>
> happy translating
>
> Kind regards

Done for Dutch  (nl)

--
DiGro

Re: Translation on Pootle

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dick,

Am 19.01.20 um 14:56 schrieb Dick Groskamp:

> Op 19-1-2020 om 14:10 schreef Mechtilde:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
>> fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
>> corrections.
>>
>> happy translating
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
> Done for Dutch  (nl)